With primer, your makeup glides on quite smoothly and blends easily. Plus, it doesn't rub off or smears. Primer allows your makeup something to hold onto, helping it to last much longer throughout the day. Primer helps you to get smooth skin & flawless makeup. One might think that applying a primer to your skin is an added and time-consuming step in your routine. Believe that, it is going to make much of a difference and you will realize how truly valuable a face primer is. Read on to know more about the advantages of using a makeup primer.
Primer is a pre-foundation product, and it works as your secret weapon for creating a smooth skin in an instant but if you still need convincing; here are five benefits of including a face primer in your makeup kit.
● It forms a smoother base for your makeup.
● Primer evens out skin tone and disguises flaws.
● It reduces inflammation and redness
● A primer can hydrate and nourish skin.
● It helps to reduce oil and excess shine.
● Primer helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles.
● It makes pores appear smaller.
Is primer for you?
Primers are easy-to-use, oil-free gel formulas. They control excess shine, making them quite ideal for women with oily or combination skin. Makeup primer also can benefit dry or sensitive skin, because it hydrates as well as nourishes it while calming inflammation. Additionally, many primers contain SPF, which shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
How to apply a primer
|Inika Pure Primer|
- A makeup primer can produce a smooth surface and flawless-looking skin. Apply it after you put on moisturiser, but before you apply your makeup foundation.
- Apply your primer all over your face. Or you can apply it just to the regions where your makeup doesn't usually last, such as nose, chin and eyelids.
- Use a little amount and apply to your skin with your fingertips, blending thoroughly.
- Wait a few minutes after application before putting on your foundation to allow the primer to sink in and create a smooth surface.
Inika Pure Primer
When it comes to the quality, reliability and affordability of latest primers, Inika Pure Primer stands from the rest. Made with Apricot Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, and Coconut Oil, this primer is calming for the complexion, adding added protection from everyday elements.It helps you to create the excellent base for your makeup look while helping your cosmetics last a little bit longer. The Inika Pure Primer is a Certified Organic Pure Primer, made with added Hyaluronic Acid. It allows your skin to get treated with an intense burst of moisture, plumping your skin and helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.